Business Intelligence Developer, EntreLeadership
Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree.
This is where you come in! The Data Platform Team is one of the fastest-growing teams at Ramsey Solutions! That team partners with our digital product areas to take on all aspects of data integrity for products that impact millions of lives across the country. Using cutting edge technology to put it into action, this team helps all of us at Ramsey perform at our highest level.
We need your help to consolidate and design data structures for our critical business metrics and reporting systems. We need problem solvers – someone who understands business needs and knows how to use technology to develop tools for change. You’re someone who’s always itching to solve the problem, complete the puzzle, and create a tool to answer the question. You’re never satisfied with a fluffy answer. You’re someone who loves to collaborate with a team to design analytical models that develop solutions, using cutting edge technology.
EntreLeadership is the team that helps small business owners run their businesses, the Ramsey way. This business unit changes lives by empowering and walking with business owners all across America and by joining this team YOU CAN TOO.
What Winning Looks Like:
The duties and responsibilities of a Business Intelligence Developer directly affect how we measure our key performance indicators and track user engagement with our products. This role works with our business leaders and technology teams to deliver solutions that support our data analysts and software engineers, while driving improvements in our data platform system. The day-to-day activities of a Ramsey data developer may include the following:
- Designing analytical data models that advance business stakeholders’ ability to assess the impact their products are having on those we serve
- Enabling systematic and ad hoc analyses by writing code that integrates, aggregates, and conditions data from myriad sources
- Using a wide variety of technologies and custom tools to optimize queries, enrich raw data, and improve access to it
- Partnering with members of the data analytics team to translate business metrics into models and automated workflows that positively shape business outcomes
Skills needed to win:
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience writing code that aggregates and transforms data from multiple data sources
- Experience designing, building, and optimizing data models in support of downstream BI platforms
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with processes that extract data from different sources, transform the data into a usable and trusted resource, and load that data into the systems end-users can access and use downstream to solve business problems ETL/ELT process).
- AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL,, MySQL, Tableau, AWS Glue, Python, or another object-oriented programing language
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have 1000+ team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets