Product Designer/UX Designer (ALL LEVELS)
On-site work only - Franklin, TN
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/User Experience and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. Our design team is made up of 50+ designers and 16 design leaders, so if you’re looking to work with a smart, fun and passionate team of designers—this is it!
We are currently hiring ALL LEVELS of experienced Product Designers. A Product Designer at Ramsey Solutions has a high calling. They are responsible for the full spectrum of end-to-end modern product design for consumer-facing web and mobile applications. They create experiences that inspire people to act and change their lives. Our team is highly collaborative (your voice matters here!), customer interview-driven, and entrepreneurial in spirit. Up for the challenge? Read on . . .
What winning looks like:
- Designing solutions for customer problems that are usable, valuable, viable and feasible
- Operating as part of a product team (made up of a Product Manager, Web Developers, QA, and Analytics) from discovery through testing and documentation
- Striking the right balance of advocating for an excellent customer experience and understanding business strategy
- Collaborating across all product teams to connect on problems, come up with new ideas, and share solutions with others (includes playing an active part in our awesome weekly internal UX Chapter meeting)
- Being bought in for the best design decisions for the customer, even if the solution wasn't your idea
Skills needed to win:
- Ability to create high fidelity visual design with a focus in user experience and end-to-end product design
- Experience performing user research, prototyping, and design system implementation/contribution
- Experience in end-to-end product design; including user experience and the ability to create high fidelity visual designs
- Capabilities across user research, prototyping, and design system implementation/contribution
- Proficiency in tools of the trade like Sketch, Adobe CC, Abstract, Framer, Figma, and InVision; familiarity with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and Google's Material Design
- Top-notch communication skills, including the ability to present research, ideas, wireframes, tests and designs clearly
- Experience working with product managers, development teams, QA, designers, and Project managers
- Passion for our mission; we believe people do their best work when they actually care about the customer, and we want team members who truly care
About Ramsey Solutions:
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot.
Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives.
**If you do not include a UX portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**