Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Financial Analyst, you'll be involved with the budgeting and financial closing for our business-to-consumer (B2C) business units. You'll help to communicate this data to various business units and leaders across the company.
Product You'll Focus On: Multiple B2C internal business units such as Consumer Products, Ramsey Press, Ramsey Personalities, Live Events, and Ramsey Network
Team You'll Grow With: 230-person B2C team
What Winning Looks Like:
- Work together with the leaders to understand their desired future and help them improve and grow their business
- Assist with daily record-keeping, including adjustments, invoicing, sales orders and inventory management
- Help with preparing and maintaining financial reporting and budget for a few business units within our B2C group
- Prepare month-end variance reports for budget to actuals and provide explanations on budget variances
- Report on financial trends and break it down by product, Personality, etc.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in the areas of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
EOE, including disability/vets