Onsite work only: Franklin, TN - Flex Schedule Options Available
As a Cloud Engineer, you are driving contributions to help us design and maintain our web systems infrastructure - we are 100% in AWS!
You will work on our Cloud Engineering team by utilizing various technologies, including Amazon Web Services, AWS CDK, Ansible, and Python.
Our Cloud Engineering Team is continuing to grow and is part of our larger 300+ technology team!
What winning looks like:
- Build cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IAC) on AWS. (Pulumi, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Develop infrastructure automation with Ansible and Python
- Educate development teams on designing applications to take advantage of Cloud architecture
- Implement highly available systems using Amazon Web Services
- Help ensure security and compliance across systems and the network
- Provide on-call support for production systems (on a rotating basis: once every two months)
- 2+ year(s) experience with Amazon Web Services and services like - Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS. ALB, ELB, ECS, Docker
- 2+ year(s) experience with Python or another OOP language
- Comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with DevOps concepts, like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
Do you want to see the work you do make a huge impact on others each and every day? Apply now.