Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family trees. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team that focuses on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! We serve all 10+ business units at Ramsey to build and maintain the heart, soul and standards we love. We’re serious about succession planning, because the work we do matters—and we want to bring hope to individuals, families, students and businesses for generations to come.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist for our ELP (Endorsed Local Providers) team which connects people with butt-kicking, name-taking experts across the country in real estate, tax and financial planning—all vetted the Ramsey way. To date, we’ve helped over 1 million people find a trusted professional who’s helped them crush their money goals. As a CRO Specialist, you will use your understanding of analytics, U/X and A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and contribute to more life change.
Here’s what winning looks like in this role:
- Drive the utilization and growth of experimentation for ELP, so the business can make the best decisions for their customer experiences.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website CTAs, and lead generating forms A/B test.
- Increase conversion rates and drive qualified leads for the ELP sales team.
- Collaborate with the ELP Team, analysts, developers & UX.
- Improve customer’s user experience and increase the conversion to life change.
- Oversee the production, growth and strategic initiatives of the ELP CRO program.
Skills needed to win:
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and site optimization.
- Experience with A/B testing tools.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate test results, insights and recommendations to internal teams.
- Ideal experience in HTML, CSS or JS.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year.)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off.
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week.
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors.
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals.
- Casual dress and work environment.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.