Senior Assistant, Digital Development
Are you stuck in a J-O-B? Do you look forward to Fridays more than Mondays? If so, you just need to find your why. And you might just find it at Ramsey Solutions. Our mission is to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission is why we wake up excited with our game face on every Monday morning. It’s why we spend 40 hours a week away from our loved ones. We come to work to serve those outside of our walls. We exist to help those with financial struggles achieve financial peace. If what you’re doing isn’t giving you a sense of purpose, and you want to join our crusade to change lives, apply today!
Our Product and Platform Engineering Team at Ramsey Solutions is 200 team members strong (and counting!). They’ve mastered the complex language of code to create digital products that bring hope to millions of people. Our world-class development team works across 15 digital product areas that help people take control of their money and change their lives.
We’re looking for a senior assistant to support our executive director of platform engineering team as he leads passionate team members who are supporting, creating, and architecting digital products that give hope to people every day—impacting millions of lives!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Manage (and be the gatekeeper of) our executive director and senior director of platform engineering's calendars
- Comfortably partner with (and enjoy supporting) a technical team
- Provide concise and proactive follow-up communication
- Attend meetings, take notes, and prioritize initiatives
- Help organize team lunches, outings, and continued education
Skills Needed to Win:
- Two-plus years of experience in an assistant role required
- Intermediate-level experience with the Microsoft Outlook and Keynote
- Extremely self-motivated
- Teachable and willing to learn new technology and software
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-through
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have more than 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time—after one year—to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
- Work-life balance is prioritized and rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300 a year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.