Senior Paid Media Specialist
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
(Flex Schedule Options: 7:00am-4:00pm, 7:30am-4:30pm, 8:00am-5:00pm, 8:30am-5:30pm)
As a Sr. Paid Media Specialist, you’ll help scale social, search and other paid media campaigns, identify new opportunities, collaborate closely with high level business stakeholders, and analyze results to further optimize performance and drive the overall paid media strategy for the SmartDollar product of Ramsey Solutions.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Be seen as the subject matter expert on the value of paid media strategy for the team
- Lead the planning, strategizing, implementing, optimizing, analysis and reporting of advertising campaigns
- Execute and manage specialized initiatives such as campaign build outs, keyword expansions, restructures, testing, remarketing, targeting and strategic bidding strategies
- Build relationships with stakeholders as well as collaborate on whole processes with content strategists, writers and editors (you’re not working in a silo alone this is a collaborative role)
- Develop and cast vision on where the business and discipline should be (there are growth tracks for this role)
- Mine for opportunities to make a greater impact to the customer and to the bottom line
- Watch and respond to market trends, proactively bring and test new ideas on a small and larger scale based on both industry innovation and past performance
- Communicate proactively and concisely, translate complex nuances related to paid media into easy-to-understand terms
Skills Needed to Win:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing large paid media accounts in platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc
- Experience working in tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Bid optimization platforms, etc.
- Background in marketing and a passion for creating a world-class user experience
- Creative analytical thinker with testing experience
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets