ERP Administrator, NetSuite
ERP Administrator, NetSuite
Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in. If you don’t know much about Ramsey Solutions or our founder Dave Ramsey, go watch a bunch of these videos and then come back and finish reading.
160 million: the number of podcast downloads on The Ramsey Network in 2018.
15 million: the number of weekly listeners to The Dave Ramsey Show.
5 million: the number of lives changed through Financial Peace University.
875 and growing: the number of team members at Ramsey Solutions who do work that matters.
15 and growing: the number of digital products we develop and maintain.
Our team is on a crusade to help change lives! Do you want to see the work you do make a huge impact on others each and every day? Read on!
Who We're Looking For
Our team is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator who is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation and administration of the NetSuite application.
The Administrator should have a thorough understanding of the overall goals of the implementation and be able to make and/or act upon most implementation decisions, in cooperation with the appropriate business unit representatives (Business Analysts). This role will be responsible for all configuration tasks when implementation is complete.
- Implementation of the NetSuite application, working as a key liaison between the NetSuite Professional Services team and the business unit representatives
- Ownership of understanding and identifying customer requirements and development of systems that support NetSuite productivity improvements and enforce corporate policies and procedures.
- Management of the system configuration, including design and data migration decisions
- Management of User Acceptance testing tasks
- Customization of Forms, Fields, Online forms, and Custom Records
- Maintenance and daily management of the NetSuite application.
- Functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures. Assist in defining functional requirements based on staff business needs.
- Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance.
- Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support.
- Planning, reviewing and customizing NetSuite as needed to meet needs of staff.
- System adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs; provide support to users and maintain proper system access; and support end user technical requests.
- Monitoring end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks and maintaining and dating system documentation.
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits; resolve of data integrity issues.
- Development, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Developing, documenting and following formal policies, procedures and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Conducting data queries and integration of data from multiple systems – e.g. Web site, email database, etc. Responsible for providing product feedback to vendor and tracking of requested enhancements.
The skills you need to win:
- Experience implementing and administering NetSuite software
- Understanding with common standard business practices in Accounting, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration and analysis.
- Ability to transform end-user needs into technical and function requirements.
- Previous project management experience is a plus.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party