Creative Director - Ramsey Personalities
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX, and project management! Yes, we are a huge team, and we act as a large world class in-house agency that supports our 15+ business units and digital products all under the umbrella of Ramsey Solutions.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
This role will specifically serve our Ramsey Personalities business unit. Our personalities team is made up of 7 different voices all carrying our message of HOPE forward. The team includes Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, Christy Wright, Anthony O’Neal, Ken Coleman, and our newest personality, Dr. John Delony. Working alongside Dave Ramsey, this handpicked team is composed of America’s top experts in topics related to your money, your business, and your life. This world-class team is made up of authorities in their fields, and have authored #1 best-selling books, given keynote speeches to sold out stadiums, and helped change the lives of millions of people. As a Creative Director of our Ramsey Personalities, you will be leading the Creative Direction for the entire business unit and all 7 personalities, casting vision for the personalities, driving the brands of both masculine and feminine brands forward as their tribe changes and grow, and leading a team of designers for Personalities.
By joining Ramsey Solutions, and the Ramsey Personalities team, you’re choosing to join our clear mission: We provide BIBLICALLY based, COMMONSENSE education and empowerment that gives HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If this doesn’t fire you up, this is probably not the right career step for you. If it DOES, keep reading.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 6–8+ years of experience leading a creative team of graphic designers
- 5–7+ years of design experience
- 3-4+ years of experience working with personality brands (TV shows, record labels, sports athletes, growing a personal brand for an influencer, radio personalities, etc)
- Brand management of successful personalities, and setting/maintaining/growing brand standards across both masculine and feminine personality brands
- Scoped, budgeted and planned the work required to complete creative campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Created more efficient workflow on a creative team
- Strategically spoken into the business, strategy, execution of work, direction of campaigns, and growth needs for a creative team
- Guided the direction of design, content, video, photography and other disciplines
- Led team members designing work for projects across multiple areas of the business
- Worked with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Abstract, Keynote and JIRA
- Translate business objectives and strategies into creative design needs and coach team members through development issues when necessary
- Lead team members designing work for projects across multiple areas of the business, digital and physical product design, integrated marketing and advertising campaigns, sales or other business unit priorities
- Identify, build and lead a creative structure that is focused on meeting the needs of a business across marketing, product, events, sales and communications materials
- Scope, budget and plan the work required to complete creative campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Drive creative vision for brands and lead brand evolutions focused on business growth, continually integrating the brand trajectory into global vision and strategy
- Identify and create more efficient workflow, processes and dynamics to ensure success for team members and business units
- Lead creative for digital product design and UX thinking, physical product and print design, web and digital marketing, traditional advertising and more
- Create brand guidelines and establish global standards to empower the delivery of high-quality design work and improve those guidelines and standards over time
- Guide the direction of content, video, photography and other disciplines, especially as they relate to design
- Partner with other Creative Directors, as well as creative, business and divisional leaders to lead visual direction and execution of projects, products or campaigns
- Speak strategically into the business, strategy, execution of work, direction of campaigns and growth needs for the team and help the business become increasingly more effective over time.
- Ability to present/speak well and clearly in front of their team, and the entire company (920+ team members)
- Build meaningful relationships, and boldly speak into those relationships while still being respected
- Comfortable around really, really big personalities
- Ability to have hard conversations when conflict arises with leadership and the team, the ability to hire new team members, and fire team members
- Vision casting down to the team, alongside other business unit leaders, and with other Creative Directors
- A presence that owns a room
- Strong confidence, but humble, and a rock ‘n’ roll charisma that will be magnetic for inspiring and leading their team.
WHERE YOU’LL BE LOCATED
- Beautiful Franklin, Tennessee. We just built a brand-new (paid for in cash!) headquarters, and it’s roughly 30 minutes south of Nashville!
- Not local yet? We relocate roughly 40% of our team members. If you’re open to relocation here, apply!
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF BEING A RAMSEY TEAM MEMBER?
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year. There is simply no match until after year one.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Match: We match $500/year.
- A TRUE 40-Hour Workweek: We work really hard in those 40 hours, but we want you to go home and invest in things outside of work at the end of the day.
- Guest Speakers: We host world-renowned speakers on a weekly basis for our all-team devotional.
- Ministry Time: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Professional Development: We offer ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry.
- Company Events: We throw out-of-this-world companywide events: Spelling Bee, Battle of the Bands, a legendary Christmas Party, and more!
- Awesome Work Culture: We have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times. We’re very proud of that!
Do you want to be a part of the movement happening here? APPLY now!
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? CLICK HERE to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our Creatives!
**If you do not include a creative portfolio, your resume will not be considered. Thank you!**