Do you want the opportunity to work on products that are changing millions of lives for the better? Our technology teams are growing, and we’re hiring a Salesforce Administrator. If you’re looking for a career with a purpose, you've come to the right place.
Founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey, Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely counter-cultural. We’re weird. We actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. We don’t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in. If you don’t know much about Ramsey Solutions or our founder Dave Ramsey, go watch a bunch of these videos and then come back and finish reading.
Ramsey Solutions recently began the process of transitioning our entire company to Salesforce. Our team knows that we are supporting business units who change lives on a daily basis and that, on the CRM team, we enable each division in our company to serve people more efficiently.
Because we have a multiple-org strategy, collaboration and partnerships are key so everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Developers to implement and maintain Salesforce.com.
What winning in this role looks like:
- Apply Salesforce best practices to support our business units.
- Ability to act as a liaison between business and technology.
- Identify opportunities to enhance workflows.
- Deliver artifacts: profiles and permissions documentation, governance framework, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building.
The skills you need to win:
- Two+ years experience in Salesforce.com (certifications or experience)
- Functional BA background preferred
- Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
If you want to know how it feels to work in a place that respects the balance of work, family, and fun, hit that apply button. We can’t wait to hear from you!