Chief Buildings is seeking a Production Assistant to join the Chief team.
- Perform and select appropriate coil stock to set-up coil onto the line for product to be run
- Maintain proper tolerances by executing the proper QCing of parts
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain compliance to all quality control procedures and adhere to the SOP's
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires heavy lifting and stacking of the product
- Requires knowledge of material movement practices and basic computer skills
- Must be capable of reading a tape measure and use of a protractor
- Computer and rollforming experience is a plus and CNC experience preferred
- Work efficiently in a team environment with minimum supervision
- 1st - 6:00am - 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.