Chief Construction is seeking a Concrete Foreman to join the Chief team. This position plans, assigns and directs the activities of assigned employees in the completion of construction projects with responsibility for schedule, costs, and quality.
- Requires knowledge of concrete and construction method and process to achieve quality products.
- Ensure that all scheduling is done on projects and jobs are kept current; maintain all change orders, and fill out daily log in Project Management software.
- Be the connecting link between Superintendent, Project Manager and Chief Construction management on construction schedules, problems, or other significant matter.
- Assign, direct, and review the work of subordinate employees. Uphold company policies and procedures in employment relations. Make recommendations for wage review, hiring, and disciplinary employees as necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment is ready for use and in safe operating condition.
- Conduct regular safety/equipment inspections, maintain a safe worksite for employees, sub-contractors, and the public.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
5+ years specific qualifying experience or the equivalent
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Construction has been your premier construction company in the Midwest since 1954. As design/build, general contracting, and construction management specialists, we focus on the entire process from concept through completion. Our success in the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and institutional buildings segments can be attributed to our years of experience and to the use of the latest technological advances in planning, design, engineering, specifications, and construction.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**