Chief Agri is seeking Shipping Trainees to join the Chief team. These are entry level positions to introduce our products and processes. This position will be performing a variety of duties related to the receipt, preparation, and shipment of raw materials and finished products as directed by supervision.
- Using material handling equipment such as hoists, overhead cranes, forklifts or other material handling equipment to move materials as required to load and/or unload trucks, vans, and containers.
- Visually inspects raw material upon receipt and finished product in preparation for shipment.
- Packages component parts according to order specifications.
- Accurately counts and records transactions including taking photographs.
- Assists with quality control to verify incoming and outgoing material meet established requirements.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:.
- Experience operating overhead cranes and/or forklifts strongly preferred.
- Schedule is Monday-Thursday with overtime as required on Friday and Saturday
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**