Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join the Chief team. This position will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance and equipment repairs as needed.
- Maintain proper lubrication of machines.
- Take thermogram readings daily.
- Fill out equipment operating time sheets daily.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on all plant equipment (including motors, gear boxes, pumps, valves, etc.) using hand tools, shop equipment, and some precision tools.
- Make decisions on repairs that entail replacing standard parts.
- Operate loader or forklift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ maintenance experience
- Take out if not applicable
- Give the hours of the job
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**