Chief Fabrication is seeking 1st and 2nd shift Welders to join the Chief team. These positions perform MIG welding processes on production materials in accordance to required specifications.
- Performs minor to advanced welding processes on galvanized or raw steel per print specifications.
- Has the ability to select proper voltage, current, heat, gas, and feed settings for welding operations to be performed.
- Prepares weld operations through proper machine and jig setups.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner utilizing required safety equipment.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of welding process and can read and interprets mechanical drawings, which is generally gained in 1-2 years of trade school and/or 3-5 years' related experience or the equivalent.
- 1st shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm
- 2nd shift – 3:30pm – 12:00pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the leading midwest providers of custom steel fabrication and powder coating, equipped to make any component. Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.