BonnaVilla is seeking a Maintenance Repair Technician to join the Chief team. This position will perform various machine repair, installation, and maintenance functions on mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic factory equipment.
- Makes repairs and performs preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment such as motors, production machines, engines, hydraulics and pneumatic equipment. Uses testing equipment and necessary hand and power tools.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Follows proper procedures for lockout. Wears required protective equipment.
- Wires electrical circuits and controls. Troubleshoots electrical problems.
- Requisitions needed parts and supplies from supervisor necessary to carry out repairs.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment usually gained in 1-3 years of experience and equivalent technical education.
- Welding experience preferred.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.