Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join the Chief team. This position will assist in maintaining and operating the parts and supply warehouse for an operating ethanol plant.
- When needed, order and maintain parts inventory to keep on hand the necessary equipment to maintain and repair the plant on a 24-hour basis.
- Receive and check in freight and supplies.
- Operate a forklift to move, load, unload, and organize parts and supplies.
- Pick up shipments from offsite suppliers with a pickup truck.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of computer operations and inventory control procedures
- Must have in-depth knowledge of process equipment and their parts for ordering
- Must have mechanical ability and knowledge to aid in ordering correct parts
- Some accounting experience necessary
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50lbs. This position is not a typical desk job; the person in this position will be required to move, unload, and organize parts and supplies inside or outside the facility, regardless of weather conditions.
- 1st Shift – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.