Construction Repair Technician
BonnaVilla is seeking a Construction Repair Technician to join the Chief team. This position will travel across Nebraska and surrounding states (Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota) to perform warranty repairs and evaluate warranty claims on homes in the field, deliver warranty parts to jobsites, and work in the manufacturing facility when needed.
- Performs service, repair, maintenance, and warranty work on homes sold.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints as needed to complete assigned warranty or service work.
- Check daily to get assigned work orders for service and warranty.
- Assemble necessary parts and materials needed for repairs.
- Must be able to deal professionally with customers when in their homes doing repairs.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- General construction knowledge in all aspects of residential building including finish carpentry, cabinets and counters, flooring, exteriors, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems which would normally be acquired through 1-3 years of direct experience in construction.
- Ability to read a tape measure, read orders, understand blueprints, trouble shoot and engage with customers when necessary.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.