BonnaVilla is seeking a Service Assistant to join the Chief team. This position will pull and stage parts for shipping, accurately label parts, be backup for creating customer orders, and customer invoicing.
- Pick and pull parts within 3 days of receiving in stock merchandise.
- Check in frames, record damages, and turn in daily.
- Accurately record shipping carton with the house serial number on packing slip/parts order.
- Pull inventory parts per customer order.
- Mark all items shipped on packing slip and turn in daily to ensure inventory quantity
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Be a team player with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to monitor inventory.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- Dependable and good at time management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.