Applications Automation Analyst
Position Title: Applications Automation Analyst Department: Information Technology
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Position Summary: The Applications Automation Analyst provides technical support and application level solutions through partnership with end users in various departments to contribute to the implementation and support of Enterprise Applications including system configuration and design, end user training, software vendor engagement, and upgrades. This position will provide subject matter expertise in Hyland OnBase, ServiceNow and UIPath applications partnering with IT and business users to improve applications and user experience. Ideal candidates have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment, being self-motivated. Develop a professional relationship with co-workers and end-users with a positive influence. Have the discipline to follow established methodology while seeking ways to improve the process and look to automate where possible.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Creates documentation for applications and other technical guides (training, user, install, runbooks etc.)
- Prioritize and solve incoming user support requests.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and lead technical investigations to identify and discover system errors, application modification, and/or functionality related issues.
- Review and analyze system and performance indicators to locate problems and correct errors.
- Work with internal business teams and external partners to deliver new automations via unattended and attended bots, ServiceNow spokes, APIs and OnBase workflows as appropriate.
- Participate in both automated and hands on testing of applications.
- Understand business processes from a workflow diagrams and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Implement application releases to production environment while adhering to change management procedures.
- Expand or modify applications to serve new purposes and improve workflow. Coordinate and link applications within the organization to increase compatibility and information sharing.
- Effectively communicate with business, IT functional / technical team members on project deliverables and proposed solutions.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- 3+ years’ experience in technical support role focusing on application support.
- Minimum 3 years of development experience preferably on .Net, C#
- Minimum 1 year of experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Rest APIs
- Good analytical skills, able to identify and resolve business challenges
- Ability to handle multiple projects / initiatives simultaneously and at times work independently.
- Skilled in working with software vendors.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Understanding of test automation, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in UiPath a plus
- 2+ years’ recent experience with OnBase and/or Service Now a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology, computer science, systems engineering or equivalent degree.
- Developer Certification in UiPath preferred
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary within the range of 85,000 – 100,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.