Junior Loan Processor
Position Title: Junior Loan Processor Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities Inc. company is seeking a Loan Processing Assistant to work in our Charlotte, NC or Denver, CO office. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of the loan processing cycle and some familiarity with residential loan documents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Order Fraud Guard, flood certifications, 4506T - tax transcripts, and Social Security Administration verifications.
- Order Verifications of employment, rent and/or mortgage, etc.
- Order Hazard Insurance.
- Order Credit Supplements.
- Retrieve FHA/VA documents from Century Communities.
- Order VA Appraisals and Certificates of Eligibility.
- Order title work.
- Order FHA case numbers, CAIVRS, LDP/GSA utilizing FHA Connection.
- Assist with other duties as needed and at the instruction of the Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to be highly proactive in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable, dependable.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years mortgage loan processing or assistance experience preferred, builder environment, a plus
- Experience working with loan processing/origination systems Encompass, a plus.
- Prior customer service skills