Copywriter and Social Media Specialist
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of Corporate Marketing’s Copy team, you’ll work closely with our Account, Design and Digital teams to provide creative, dynamic, educational and engaging content across a wide variety of deliverables for external and internal audiences, while also assisting with community management for our growing social media program.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Social Community Management: Monitor multiple social channels and engage with the community to provide a best-in-class customer service experience. Escalate customer tickets to appropriate team members.
- Social Content Management: Schedule, publish and track posts across different social channels. Work with Design team and image editing tools to ensure media is tailored to the specifications of each social channel.
- Content Calendars: Create social and blog calendars to develop timely, engaging and SEO-rich content.
- Content Creation: Write for a full mix of short- and longform deliverables—traditional and digital—across a spectrum of owned, earned and paid channels, including: social media, email, banner ads, PPC, responsive ads, native ads, video, flyers, billboards, web content, blogs, press releases, video scripts and storyboards, direct mailers, brochures
- Campaign Concepting: Come up with original and imaginative concepts for award-worthy campaigns that generate leads, drive sales and increase positive brand awareness.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 2 to 4 years of copywriting and social media experience in a corporate marketing or agency environment
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to follow in-house style guide while adapting voice for different brands, audiences and deliverables
- Fast-paced but meticulous worker who thrives in a fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, OneDrive, content management systems, Google Docs and social media management tools
- Basic HTML skills
- General understanding of SEO best practices
- Above reproach with handling sensitive company and customer information
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Base pay range of $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 plus an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable.