Division Sales Manager - Freeport
Position Title: Division Sales Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The Division Sales Manager is a player/coach who generates new home sales and manages the division sales team to ensure traffic is generated and counted properly, leads and prospects are followed up with, gross and net sales goals are met, and division closing goals are achieved. DSMs also work to generate realtor traffic through networking, communication to area real estate agents, and sending flyers to the potential buyers. This role is responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing by regular follow up.
Attractive base salary + monthly bonus. Total compensation potential is $100k+.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales and closing goals: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Become familiar with communities, products, programs and processes to help realtors understand what their clients will experience
- Monitor and track realtor sales and develop methods to increase sales from realtor offices
- Understand realtor policies and share with potential realtors, and sponsor on-site realtor presentations
- Design and sponsor realtor contests
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the WJH sales
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from WJH and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Obtain the appropriate state Real Estate License if required, while completing all necessary training required by Century Complete.
- Helps to recruit and maintain sales staff including Sales Consultants and Closing Coordinators
- Generate and review daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports reflecting the results of the Division and Studio’s sales data.
- Inspects division studios to audit all items are in conformance with company specifications and to ensure staff is following company directives regarding attire, sales information, etc.
- Weekly meetings with division staff and DM to ensure accurate home closing dates are established and are achieved per the business plan.
- Communicates with Regional Sales Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and implement new training modules for the sales team within the division
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pin point areas of need that align with company initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years prior management experience in production home building industry
- Minimum 5 years of new home sales experience
- College Degree required
- Construction and product knowledge to facilitate in educating prospective buyers about the construction process as well the product they are selling.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the contract writing and filing process to ensure accuracy of these documents and to handle them in the required timeframe.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research necessary info pertinent to new home sales.
- Maintain high closing ratio from traffic to sales as well as other benchmarks:
- Customer traffic counts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio traffic vs. sales
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Customer Satisfaction