Analytics Data Architect
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Relied upon by more than 2,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, Qlik’s Data Integration Platform comprises the market-leading data integration capabilities of Attunity, now a division of Qlik, along with data management and cataloging from the acquisition of Podium Data. Built for an open ecosystem this works alongside any technology and any analytic solution. When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base.
How you will spend time as our next Analytics Data Architect
- Provide Cloud Data Pipeline, Data Warehouse, and Data Lake solution architecture expertise to support technical presales sales teams.
- Deliver presentations, demonstrations, and assist with proof-of-concept engagements. These activities are in close cooperation with the sales team to progress toward business “close” expeditiously.
- Stay current with emerging Cloud and SaaS computing architectures, market trends, and products relevant to Analytics Data Pipelines.
- Be a technical sales liaison to Product Engineering. Remain current with the product functions and features, and with alternative products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Position and demonstrate Qlik products and architectures at seminars, trade shows, and analyst briefings.
You will be successful if you have
- More than 10 years of data integration technical experience, some of that with a software presales organization.
- Experience with Public Cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud) and Data Pipeline architectures and methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based Data Warehouses (e.g., Snowflake, Synapse, Redshift, Big Query) and Data Lakes (e.g., Databricks, Cloudera).
- Background with data warehouse automation solutions or used ETL tools to build data warehouses.
- Experience with Relational Databases, Streaming Platforms (e.g., Kafka) and Data Replication.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle. Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the value of technology during the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to project a confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Travel is required for this position.
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Management.
- Cloud / database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels.
- Experience using Qlik Data Integration Platform.
This role will be based remotely on the East Coast.
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.