VP, Client Services
Over the last 21 years, myHR Partner has grown and continued to shine moving up the Inc 5000 and Best Places to Work lists - and you’re going to help take us to the next level. We are an HR outsourcing company that helps clients elevate their businesses through people. We have a dual purpose: to nurture an employee-focused culture and to deliver 5-star service to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational, and strategic leader to be at the helm of our client services operations as the VP, Client Services.
What you’ll do
In this operational role, you’ll have the chance to truly shape our future providing strategy and oversight for our client services operations. You’ll ensure our client service teams have the tools and systems they need to deliver outstanding client experiences efficiently and effectively while supporting myHR Partner’s overall business goals and embodying our Core Values.
Day-to-day you’ll have responsibility for:
- Leadership, Management, and Accountability for direct and indirect reports - Serve as a collaborative member of our company’s Leadership Team offering your unique, strategic perspective in moving myHR Partner forward. You will also be a “positive energizer” managing a team of client service leaders. Collectively, you will work together to set annual and quarterly goals and meet them.
- Client Services P&L - Ensure that our client services department is achieving its revenue and profitability targets. Your knowledge of client services operations will help you balance all of the drivers influencing the numbers. You’ll bring a “yes first” mentality to onboarding new clients.
- Client Success & Retention - Oversee our overall client experience journey to ensure our clients receive five-star service. You will set, measure, and achieve client satisfaction and retention metrics. You will work with other myHR departments, and our clients directly as needed to solve problems creatively.
- Resource Management & Utilization - Develop and maintain a capacity and resource management strategy. You’ll identify and utilize the tools necessary to establish and meet capacity utilization targets and help us reimagine and continuously improve how we do business to best manage capacity and team utilization.
- Process Management & Quality - As an operations expert we know you will love establishing and overseeing clear operating processes for our client services team that meet our quality standards and are followed by all.
We are a small but rapidly growing company so you will do what it takes to run client services, sometimes filling multiple roles within the company. Our culture is important to us so teamwork and open and honest communication are critical to maintain a balanced work/life schedule. Most importantly, we encourage you to have fun, maintain humor in your workday, and set that example for your team.
What you need to thrive in this role
We thrive in a teamwork environment to identify issues, set goals, and drive results; as such, you’ll be a dynamic collaborator. Along with your passion for success and helping people, other keys to your success include:
- Align with our Core Values: Embrace learning & growth; Deliver a five-star experience; Do what you say and own what you do; Foster empathy & respect; Think beyond the task
- Successful 10+ years of management experience including 2+ years in an operational leadership role in any B2B professional services industry (required)
- Excel, reporting, and technology-savvy
- Successful record of being data-driven, practicing creative problem-solving, and utilizing analytical skills to create and lead change to achieve targets
- Organizational and time management skills
- Hungry, ready to hit the ground running
- Intimate understanding of small to midsize business’s functions and needs
- Location: Remote; Residing within Eastern or Central time zones. Sorry, West Coast, it’s us, not you
- Passion and a Modern & Progressive Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends
- We are focused on equality & inclusion: We believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique
A little about us
myHR Partner helps people. We step into organizations (small and mid-sized businesses, non-profits and private foundations) that don’t have an HR department (or those with a small team that would like additional HR support) and take on all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on HR Professionals who think strategically and produce tangible results! We’re proud of who we are, so we can’t help but brag out our press: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
What we offer you
- 40-hour work week from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST M-F
- Fully company-paid employee benefits (you read that right, FULLY paid employee benefits)
- Medical benefits
- Telemedicine for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dependent care FSA
- Vacation days that increase annually
- Sick Days
- 7 paid holidays PLUS
- Choose your own holiday with myCelebration
- Break the long winter with a Winter Blues Day
- Birthday off!
- Gift of Giving: Annual donation to a charity of your choice
- 401(k) with generous match
- Professional development training
- Fun stuff: Quarterly events, annual employee appreciation, company retreat, and lots of fun in between
- Anniversary celebrations, gifts, and more
- Drama-free work environment. We are HR after all!
- Total comp includes salary and bonus potential with total comp potential of $100-150k
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer!