Global Marketing Competitive Intelligence Intern
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
bioMérieux is looking for a Global Marketing Competitive Intelligence Intern to join the Global Marketing Team. The Global Marketing Competitive Intelligence Intern is responsible for supporting the Global Marketing team in collecting, organizing, and analyzing competitive intelligence. Intern should be comfortable interacting with leadership and be able to effectively communicate and execute plans.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains a competitive intelligence repository.
- Monitors and generates actionable insights into competition and market trends.
- Collaborates with global product managers to identify and collect information on current and upcoming competitors, market trends, competitive intelligence gaps, and market opportunities.
- Communicates information to internal stakeholders.
- Independently manages small, low-complexity projects.
Current enrollment in a bachelor or graduate program, preferably in a science or business-related discipline.Experience:
0-1 year of marketing or other relevant experience preferably with diagnostic or medical products.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Can effectively work as part of a team and supports the team with a helpful attitude.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to complete work quickly and efficiently
The ability to occasionally lift 15-20 pounds; remain seated for extended periods of time; and travel short distances often and quickly (i.e., from one meeting to another). Ability to maintain mental focus for extended periods of time.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).