Document Specialist - Reagents
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Document Specialist!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Creation and revision of cGMP documentation including Production Work Instruction Documents (WIDs), standard operating procedures (SOPs), control plans, and materials specification sheets.
- Creation and revision of change control documentation including technical reviews for process change, change notifications, change orders, temporary deviations, and batch record validations.
- Coordination of timelines, document revisions and review cycles for all cGMP documents in Reagent Manufacturing including delegation to the appropriate groups for review to ensure timely project start dates and to facilitate overlapping projects.
- Coordinate and expedite the review and implementation of change orders and other change control documents.
- Driving the continual improvement of Reagent Manufacturing work instruction documents by soliciting and incorporating feedback from process experts, area supervisors, Quality Assurance.
- Works with QA (Document Control) to ensure best documentation practices.
- Promote Quality System Requirements (QSR) and regulatory compliance into assigned projects.
- Supports project management team to ensure timely delivery of documentation for projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. BS in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline is preferred. A BS/BA in another field can be substituted with the addition of other relevant experience.
Minimum two years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Previous experience writing WIDs or SOPs in a cGMP environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- Effective in written and oral communication.
- Mandatory professional skills including knowledge of cGMPs in a related industry.
- Organized and disciplined record keeping.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with others in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to self-motivate, multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to present information and lead meeting discussions.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).