River Heights Veterinary Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Kennel Tech/Janitor to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- Is compassionate and reliable
- Works well individually and on a team
- Has strong communication skills
- Wants to learn and grow
- Main schedule will be 6 am-2 pm with a one hour break, Monday through Friday.
- Possible rotation of evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, squat, and bend for long periods of time.
- Feeding and providing water to the patients.
- Walking and cleaning up after the patients.
- Laundry, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning kennels.
- General daily cleaning of the whole hospital.
- Bathing patients.
- Light maintenance duties such as changing furnace filters, changing light bulbs, shoveling snow and salting in the winter months, etc.
We provide a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and pet benefits, as well!
Apply today and we look forward to meeting the next new member of our team!