Ashoka Changemaker Companies - Corporate Partnership Manager - North America
Location: Washington DC/Arlington VA
Target Start Date: September 2021
The Changemaker Companies team is hiring a full-time project and partnership manager to work directly with our corporate partners. The role involves aspects of partnership management as well as planning and delivering design thinking and co-creation workshops with corporate employees, primarily in technology companies.
In this role, you will support Ashoka's corporate partners, and Ashoka's social entrepreneurs to co-create new solutions to transform business as usual, resulting in helping companies unleash their potential for positive impact on society and the environment. Because we believe change must come from the inside to be sustainable, your main role will be to build the operational structure to support the development of an entrepreneurial culture in our partner companies, where employees are empowered to design socially relevant, innovative solutions and be owners of change.
- Coordinate project teams and facilitating all internal and external communications, including designing timelines and project plans.
- Track the wellbeing of the team and participants, and guarantee work-life balance, professional growth, etc.
- Guarantee a smooth delivery of the partnership, workshops, and all other components.
- Establish trust-based relationships with the partner and other Ashoka teams to better serve the objectives of the program.
- Track the overall financial status of the project and ensure detailed and transparent reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define KPIs, as well as design and implement impact evaluation surveys and analyses.
- Produce the final report & project review.
- Help design the overall strategy for technology companies.
- Support in building the Changemaker Companies movement in the US.
A Passion for Corporate Impact
- A good understanding of Ashoka and its vision, as well as the social entrepreneurship field.
- Demonstrated passion for unleashing the impact that companies can have through their core business.
- Background in the tech industry, good understanding of the dynamics of this industry.
- Experience working directly with groups of people from different backgrounds and seniority levels, especially from the corporate sector.
- Knowledge and experience implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools, including but not limited to design thinking methodologies.
- Proven experience of project management approaches, tools and the phases of a project life-cycle. At least 3 years professional experience coordinating teams or managing projects.
- Attentiveness to detail and being highly organized.
- An intrapreneurial spirit, with experience working in a start-up environment or leading innovation projects inside existing organizations.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (ideally native speaker).
- A good grasp of social media, and ideas or experience using it to drive social change.
- The ability to translate complex concepts into clear and attractive PowerPoint presentations.
A cover letter explaining your candidacy is highly encouraged.