Ashoka Latin America Intern
Ashoka is looking for undergraduate and graduate students to contribute to a database of social entrepreneurship and conduct analyses for advancing the field of social entrepreneurship and collective impact. The intern will map social entrepreneurs from Latin America and analyze their innovations. The intern will also contribute to knowledge products, such as online courses, innovation sector reports, and innovation diagnostics tools.
- Undergraduate or graduate student (graduate students preferred)
- Highly conceptual and analytical
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Quick learner; not afraid to dive into new methodologies/frameworks
- Familiarity with the field of social entrepreneurship preferred
Time Dedication: full-time or part-time
Location: Virtually/remotely or in one of the following offices: Washington DC (preferred), Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Santiago – Chile.