IAE is responsible to develop and operate SaaS environment aggregating data from over 12000 sources. They are responsible, hold ownership of their teams, and are required to build a channel between their team and management. IAE team’s major responsibility is to develop and maintain Yodlee agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider). The successful applicant will be someone who is incredibly passionate about people development and enjoys a dynamic environment.
Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate freshers to join as Software Engineer in the Data Aggregation Engineering team. This team is responsible in building our innovative and industry leading online banking and personal financial management solutions
Designation: Software Engineer
Skills & Knowledge:
- Java and J2EE and exposure to web technologies JSP, Servlet, HTML and Java Script. Knowledge of HTML5, React, Redux & REST will be added advantage.
- RDBMS concepts and PLSQL
- Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, data structures and design patterns
- Data and report analysis to identify patterns, debug & enhance software
- Written and Spoken Communication skills and being service oriented towards internal & external customers
- Critical thinking and problem solving using automation
- Collaboration skills to work with different groups and being Adaptable to business dynamics
Experience: 0-2 Years