Analytics and Insights - Lead Analyst (Contract)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make
- Work with integrated teams including designers, developers, researchers, strategists, project managers and strategic account managers to improve experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG, and commerce (to name a few)
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients, understanding their challenges and providing insights in a way that aligns to their needs and drives data adoption in their organizations
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Define and execute against analytics workstreams including measurement strategies, optimization analytics, strategic consulting, and data education
What We’d Love To See:
- Ability to generate hypotheses, run exploratory analysis, and identify trends to build relevant, story-driven insights
- Experience leading analytics workstreams within projects and identify cross-functional opportunities for analysts to partner
- Excitement and curiosity to think beyond the data to interpret business recommendations and impact
- Use of digital analytics platforms and subsequent data tagging structures including Google Analytics 4 and Adobe Analytics
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.
- Ability to understand large data sets and use appropriate technologies and methodology to manipulate data (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Experience in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (consultancy/digital agency experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
- People management experience a plus
Key Performance Indicators
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to promote our capabilities internally and externally.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.