Finance Operations Analyst/Systems Operations Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
FINANCE OPERATIONS ANALYST:
We are looking for a Finance Operations Analyst to support and drive initiatives globally to support customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. A good portion of the time for this position will be spent managing the commission execution process and is specifically designed to be located in the King of Prussia, PA office.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Executing commission calculations and configuration changes timely and correctly within the commission system.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to build cross-departmental processes and data exchanges to ensure efficient and accurate commission calculations.
- Identify, design and implement improved solutions for timely and accurate commission calculations.
- Act as primary contact between vendor and Qlik to ensure that Qlik is operating the most effectively and using industry best practices. This will also involve coordinating issues with the support desk.
- Work with IS/IT to design, test and make changes to processes and systems with a focus on impact to the finance teams.
- Manage CRs related to new systems, processes, and changes to underlying applications that support finance.
- Provide input on changes to ensure operational efficiency and accuracy are achieved without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Test and document changes; following standard release management processes.
- Work with QlikView Developers to propose new apps and changes to existing QlikView Applications that support finance operations.
- Test changes to apps, document changes, and communicate changes to the teams.
- Use of continuous improvement tools to drive operational effectiveness.
- Use of root cause analysis is critical for success.
- Design or document processes using process flow maps and how-to guides.
- Utilize impact analysis tools to assess priorities and measure the benefits achieved.
- Execute regular enablement sessions with extended operational teams to ensure processes are clearly defined and being followed as it relates to systems configuration and business process execution.
- Support the finance teams to achieve objectives designed to grow the business.
Skills and Qualifications for this role include:
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge (preferably hands on experience) with commission design and commissions systems experience.
- Basic knowledge of QlikView and Qlik Sense.
- Ability to learn and advance projects in all areas of finance.
- Advanced knowledge of Qlik core-systems, including NetSuite ERP and SFDC CRM, Xactly Incent with experience using Change Management, Project related, and documentation systems preferred.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
The location for this role is/are:
- USA- King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.