Product Marketing Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you
Product Marketing Manager, iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service)
In this critical role, you will participate in Qlik’s marketing and product strategy, define, and manage go-to-market plans, and generate both marketing and sales tools that drive demand and adoption of Qlik’s solutions.
As the lead Product Marketer for iPaaS, you will be responsible for crafting effective messaging and product positioning. You will also conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and spearhead outbound marketing activities that drive growth and market share for your product. Additionally, you will be a specialist in your target market, providing expertise and tools to enable both direct sales team and business partners. Finally, you will also be the product champion and evangelist that promotes your product through digital content both internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Responsibilities and tasks required for this role:
• Messaging and positioning – Develop differentiated product positioning, messaging, and related content.
• Sales enablement - Empower enterprise sales team with communications and tools (pitch decks, solution briefs, data sheets, value-driven playbooks) that communicate the product value and support the sales process.
• Market intelligence – Be the buyer persona expert; be the competitive expert.
• Demand generation – Contribute to the strategy and be content development specialist for programs that drive product demand.
• Product launch - Plan, execute and manage new product launches via cross-functional teams.
Competencies & Skills
The competencies and skills required for this role:
• At least 3 years of experience in product marketing role for enterprise software.
• Solid understanding of the iPaaS market with a focus on application automation.
• Excellent creative writing and communication skills with at least 3 years’ experience of hands-on development of marketing and sales tools (whitepapers, presentations, articles, competitive profiles, blogs and webniars.)
• Great presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel (10-20%).
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience and successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
• Experience working at a leading data management, data integration, or BI company.
• At least 3 years of experience successfully launching new products/services.
• Self-motivated, innovative, and creative thinker.
• Knowledge of data warehouse/lakes, database, streaming and business intelligence markets, a plus.
• Knowledge of competitive solutions such as Workato, Mulesoft, Tray.io and Zapier, a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree
USA - Waltham, MA (Possibility of being remote)
USA- Raleigh, NC
USA- New York, NY
USA- Chicago, IL
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”