Solution Sales Leader - UKI & Benelux
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Services Organization
Professional Services at Qlik are a key part of our Strategic Clients Team. This organization is chartered with ensuring that our customers and partners achieve their business goals by leveraging and adopting solutions built on Qlik technologies. Professional Services contributes by working with our customers to define innovative solutions, and then ensure effective deployment and adoption. We leverage a comprehensive approach that thoroughly engages our customers. The Professional Services team is made up of Solution Leaders, Project Managers, Consultants, Trainers and Architects.
The Solutions Sales Leader role:
You will work closely with the License Sales teams, Customer Success and Professional Services counterparts, Customers and Partners to ensure the overall success and adoption of our customer’s implementation of Qlik solutions. You are expected to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship.
•You will leverage the Qlik sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
•You will be leading the client engagement for our Professional Services team. In this role you will effectively present and scope Qlik Professional Services offerings and capabilities, to new prospects and existing customers.
•You will be responsible for managing the Services Sales lifecycle from proposal through final signature of SOW and overseeing the execution of services though customer solution adoption.
•We are looking for a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business.
•The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and a successful track record of positioning to C-level executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate Qlik solutions.
•Experience in a software and services environment with a proven track record of customer success is a must.
- Creating Consulting opportunities, managing pursuits, and closing deals.
- Successfully over-achieving Professional Services Bookings and Revenue quotas.
- Qualifying and developing value-add propositions for Enterprise clients and prospects.
- Managing the customer relationship(s) from initial discussions to customer value realization.
- Developing a strong revenue backlog, account planning, account development and lead generation
- Partnering with Sales and Customer Success Managers to develop appropriate Account plans that drive adoption of Qlik technology
- Forecasting for future accounts and opportunities
- Working collaboratively with the Consulting Director for resource planning to ensure successful knowledge transfer and onboarding of new customers
- Updating CRM tools (Salesforce) with documentation from the sales cycle
- Maintaining and creating new tools and templates for usage in working with new prospects, such as service offerings and SOW templates
You must have the following skills and qualifications to be considered for this role:
- Demonstrate experience positioning BI & DI technology & application solutions
- Understand selling the value of project management
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 5 years of sales or Professional Services functional experience, ideally at least 5 years of experience in a Consulting or Education services role, and at least 3 years as a sales contributor.
- Problem Solving and Negotiating Skills.
- Practical knowledge of positioning, planning, and delivering implementation projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Industry required (Cloud BI & DI Software industry experience preferred)
- Goal orientation and a track record of working with Enterprise accounts for delivery and growth
This Location for this role is/are:
- UK (London or the South of England)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
#LI - GA