Customer Success Engineer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Customer Success Engineer
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
You will advise and support Qlik’s customers to integrate the Qlik platform within enterprise deployments, integrating third-party products while leveraging on-premise and cloud platforms to assure high performance and availability. You will own the customer relationship from the technical perspective to ensure that we have both a successful implementation and ongoing customer adoption.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Deliver and lead customer engagements in-person and via web based tools
- Conduct periodic reviews of customer operations, including documenting findings and recommendations, and presenting to customers
- Work with customers to understand their issues and assist them to optimize performance of the Qlik platform, e.g. through advising on design best-practice or identifying user training requirements
- Review support cases logged with Qlik Support and other customer reported issues to proactively identify service improvement opportunities
- Work closely with all Qlik internal teams to ensure successful customer deployments
- Work with customers to understand growth and future usage to plan for scalability and optimal performance
- Ability to travel up to 30% once COVID-19 restrictions are no longer in place
Competencies and skills:
- The skills and qualifications required for this role:
Security Clearance required to work on Government accounts
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or related industry experience
- Knowledge of, or exposure to:
- Relational database, data warehouse, data modelling concepts
- Data replication and change data capture concepts
- Oracle, DB2 (iSeries or z/OS), SQL Server or Snowflake or Google BigQuery
- Hadoop (at least 1 distribution, Cloudera or Hortonworks), Hive or Kafka
- Demonstrated success managing multiple work streams
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities
- Able to communicate effectively with both customer and Qlik internal stakeholders
- Able to take ownership of projects and to show initiative
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in programming scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud infrastructures
- Experience in data vault and dimensional data modelling methodologies
If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.