Senior Consultant Digital Transformation - Global Support
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Consultant, Digital Transformation - Global Support
Sr. Consultant, Digital Transformation- Global Support works cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Sales, Support, R&D, and Product Management to define, design, and execute our strategy for delivering a delightful digital customer experience to our customers.
This position is a key role in our Global Support organization with responsibility for helping our customers adopt our solutions by ensuring they receive value at every digital interaction (webinars, social media, community, etc.) to achieve their outcomes. We want to move away from the break/fix mentality and focus on value-added services by transitioning our processes and tools to an innovative predictive, and proactive model.
Customer Time-to-Value and satisfaction are our objectives, renewal and expansion are the outcomes.
While most of our customers are still working with on-premise Qlik software, we want to be ready for ALL our customers to experience our unique capabilities with SaaS, so our readiness from a knowledge, process, and services perspective is critical. You will be asked to help the team transition to a SaaS mentality but also to build the team that will be delivered to our customers the unique SaaS experience.
- Ensure that every customer interaction starts digitally (Self Service, Community, Chat, etc.) that the interaction is monitored by the Support organization proactively, and that our content is always up to date
- Clearly and simply explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions, with a willingness to challenge when necessary
- Define and own problem management processes ensuring post-review of major problems
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration
Key Responsibilities as Sr. Consultant, Digital Transformation- Global Support
- Define and execute transformation plans
- Monitor and report on strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Synthesize large amounts of information from multiple sources to draw conclusions and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Identify barriers to success for the Global Support team
- Coach junior team members to enable their optimal performance and satisfaction
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Superior organizational skills and project/ time management abilities with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree required for computer science or related preferred; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years leading globally dispersed teams
- Knowledge of Cloud SaaS offerings is a plus
- Experience or certification in Process, Quality, Customer Success best practices, such as ITIL V4 certification (or similar), Pendo (or similar), Salesforce, Totango or Gainsight required
- 5+ years’ experience in technical support, account management, customer service required
- Experience in one-to-many Support strategies including, community, chat, and social media support required
- Profound knowledge and experience in managing and exceeding Support KPI’s and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs etc.
- Applicants for this role need to wake up in the morning thinking about customer success and how to deliver world-class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build the strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and business partners, which will be critical to success.
- Project Management or HRBP experience a plus
- Strong communication background is a key for this role. Will be communicating with up and down the ladder.
- PowerPoint is a must for this role
- Drive outcomes for the business
Bachelor’s Degree, Master's Degree a plus
USA – Waltham, NC
USA- King of Prussia, PA
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
“For US job openings, candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to be considered for employment with Qlik."
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.