Senior Internal Communications Manager
About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers .
We are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to champion the heart behind our games, our People. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will develop and execute a holistic and strategic internal communications plan that engages, connects, and inspires our community of employees.
Who You Are
- You champion a culture of respect, trust, inclusion, and accountability.
- You delight in crafting inspirational and informative communications.
- You are highly organized and creative, able to adapt and change directions in an instant.
- You are a skilled storyteller with a knack for interpersonal skills and a passion for bringing out the best in others while creating meaningful bonds.
- You know your audience and you appreciate messaging that is courageous, honest, uplifting, friendly and confident.
What You Will Do
- Build internal communications strategies and plans that engage, align, and inspire employees with our vision and business strategy, and that drive employees’ understanding and engagement on company priorities and key initiatives.
- Be the eyes, ears, and voice of the organization - connecting employees with the right information and at the right time.
- Heighten employee engagement and experience by fostering a self-service culture – where everyone has what they need, when they need it & they know how to use it.
- Drive continuous improvement by leveraging employee feedback and developing metrics to effectively measure impact of internal communications programs, campaigns and events.
- Work cross-functionally across teams and in close partnership with Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Product, Legal, Technology and Leadership to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery.
- Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations, stories, announcements, blogs to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
- Manage internal communications channels, build out the Intranet and maintain the editorial calendar, including publishing Newsletters, SharePoint articles, Slack communications, etc.
- Build relationships with everyone and share their stories, building community and social bonds and reinforcing our brand & culture.
- Advise and coach company leadership on communication strategies, including clear message alignment and channel selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, or related field.
- Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- Exceptional writing, communication, storytelling, and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Technology savvy with ability to learn new programs to enhance company-wide communication.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to influence across leadership teams.
- Works with a high degree of accountability and integrity.
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.