Office Operations Assistant
About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Office Operations Assistant for the Operations team. This team's mission is to provide a stellar work environment for all employees. In this role, you will be a key member of a company-wide support staff that is known for being the go-to group. You will collaborate with teams across the organization including Finance, Legal, Creative Services, Leadership and more. This requires the ability to empathize with individual employees while simultaneously pushing the needs of groups and the organization as a whole.
Who You Are
- You emphasize collaboration, both within your team and with other teams
- You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to adjust priorities quickly
- You cultivate people by empowering their decisions, setting aggressive goals, holding people accountable, and providing actionable feedback
- You are an actively positive person who believes the best in co-workers and external personnel
- You promote a culture of quality, reliability, and customer-focus with an open mind
- You are a creative thinker who searches to discover answers
- You are detail oriented and like to see projects through to completion
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written)
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with teams for outgoing shipments as well as receiving incoming shipments and the process therein
- Provide support throughout the company with regards to moving and assembling furniture in a timely manner
- Organize, stock, order and be a point of contact for all office supply needs
- Take active role in maintaining shared spaces; preemptively making sure items are in good working order, consumables are stocked
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with studio teams
- Partner with other members of the Operations Team on a variety of projects; swag distribution, events, planning, etc.
- Experience in office administration
- Experience in basic facilities maintenance
- Ability to move boxes / furniture in excess of 60 pounds
- Experience in packaging and shipping
- High level of experience in working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Sharepoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Experience in plumbing, electrical, construction
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.