About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team.
Who You Are:
- An experienced technical support professional who is comfortable working in dynamic, technology-heavy environments.
- An effective communicator with experience working across teams and departments.
- A team player that is used to collaborating to solve problems.
- Someone with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- An automation advocate that’s always on the lookout for ways to eliminate manual processes.
- Comfortable working with light supervision and in situations with ambiguous requirements.
- A gamer, or someone familiar with video gaming and the games industry.
- Willing to work onsite fulltime.
What You Will Do:
- Review, triage, and pick up support requests through an internal Help Desk ticketing system.
- Communicate Help Desk Ticket status to requestors and stakeholders, including providing follow-ups and conducting further investigations as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT Department on Help Desk Tickets, projects, and initiatives, and contribute to the team’s overall success.
- Participate in employee onboarding activities, such as assembly, configuration, and deployment of new workstations, setting up user accounts, and providing assistance on a new hire’s first day.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve technical issues involving software, hardware, networking, and everything in between.
- Support regular maintenance activities, including limited after-hours work.
- Work on projects and tasks from the IT Department’s backlog.
- Contribute to and maintain IT and company documentation, such as Knowledge Base Articles, Confluence pages, and SharePoint sites.
- Occasionally assemble, relocate, or remove hardware and furniture (such as racks fo equipment), which may involve physical labor.
- Experience as a Help Desk or Systems Administrator.
- Experience creating and managing workstation deployment processes.
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.