About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 230 likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a seasoned, highly motivated Financial Planning & Analysis Manager ("FP&A Manager") with acumen and partnership skills to join our world-class team! This is a 'roll up your sleeves; hands-on position, requiring technical skill and business insight to join a focused team reporting to the CFO and collaborating closely with Executives and Studio Leaders.
You will be empowered and play a critical role in linking business activities and strategic initiatives with financial reporting and being an essential part of the day-to-day and long-term business operations. Your primary responsibility for this role is to lead all FP&A activities for ProbablyMonsters and its Studios, including but not limited to forecasting, performance analysis, dashboard creation, KPI creation, and month-end close support. You will drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans, forecasts, and analyses aligned with its strategic objectives.
Who You Are:
- You have experience designing and leading complex financial consolidation and FP&A for multiple entities with a thorough understanding of how to drive system and process improvements to enhance reporting and forecast accuracy, with experience scaling the function in complex, high-growth environments.
- You enjoy playing a pivotal role in automating reporting and analytic functionalities using Power BI and other Cloud solutions.
- You have superior communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings. Must be experienced presenting and communicating insights (not just data) in a non-technical format for multiple levels of leadership.
- You are a curious, internally motivated self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results in a high-growth, dynamic, and respectful environment where you never know exactly what each day brings.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills and are a cultivator of collaborative working relationships with teams across a diverse organization.
- You are a motivated, self-starter who promotes a positive attitude with an ability to influence others without direct supervisory authority.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and coordinate the planning, budgeting, forecasting process in partnership with Studio Leaders to support sound business decisions for investing in people, processes, and systems to best support the organization.
- Support multiple lines of business with a variety of complex products and ancillary revenue streams, leveraging your experience with multi-company consolidations on a global scale.
- Build modern and intuitive dashboards and KPI scorecards that align with stakeholder expectations.
- Create and maintain business intelligence platform (Power BI).
- Work with large amounts of complex data, transforming it into insights.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to implement processes, frameworks, systems, controls, and developing KPIs that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business for tracking performance and make better decisions.
- Identify areas to improve and automate reports and processes and support new initiatives resulting in greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Lead continual enhancement of the quality, efficiency, and scale of financial information produced through business controls and process improvements.
- Have a four-year bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
- 8 years of financial analysis & reporting experience are required in a high-growth technology-related environment.
- Broad knowledge of advanced accounting principles, accounting systems, analytical functions, internal controls, and financial reporting processes.
- Can execute complex data analysis across multiple platforms using Excel, Power BI, or other available tools, with strong data analytics skills to troubleshoot data issues.
- Strong written, verbal, and graphical communication skills, enabling concise and simple communications of complex concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and can work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.