Senior Manager, Partnerships & Alliances
In this role the Senior Manager, Partnerships & Alliances will have broad scope driving high-level collaborations with potential image sensor partners. The incumbent will manage relationships, organize regular sharing on technologies, align roadmaps and coordinate commercial efforts globally while driving business growth and improving commercial execution. This position will provide cross-functional leadership, e.g. with R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Operations in helping to define the strategy, evolution and success of the partnerships & alliances model and manage the relationships between OVT and other partners to achieve business objectives. The successful incumbent will:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage key partner strategy for OVT focusing on automotive key partners, like Nvidia, TI, Broadcom, Intel, Qualcomm, NXP, etc at all stages of their lifecycle from alliance strategy development, launch, management and transformation or exit. Influence partners to open communication with OVT and assign needed resources to connect OVT sensors with their platforms.
- Ensure OVT marketing, engineering and sales team fully understand partners’ roadmap and technical directions. Align OVT’s roadmap to integrate all essential features and proactively remove any blocking factor to launch OVT’s product on time.
- Ensure decision making is informed by contract terms with partner, partner’s point of view, and any other factors that could affect alliance goals and value, as well as proactively identify and drive resolution of key partnership risks and issues
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, alliance on-boarding and best practice training to improve OVT’s partnership management capabilities and establish credibility, trust, and respect throughout OVT and with those partners
- Identify partners that can contribute to the wider OVT enablement (e.g. integration of partners into new services, early innovation projects etc.) and guide and manage the performance of partner companies to ensure joint success, including owning and driving new product introduction at partner companies.
- Create strong links to and collaborate with global Sales and Support teams, including regional Product Marketing Managers to drive image sensor revenue through improving visibility, greater customer intimacy and improved win-rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
- Significant demonstrated progressive and related experience in the image sensor industry, typically requires a minimum of eight years of related experience managing partnerships and/or combination of experience and education/training
- Strong organizational and interpersonal collaboration skills with the ability to build and manage effective working relationships and influence at all levels, building trust and possessing a high level of integrity through the full-cycle of partnership development process, from the initial prospecting to subsequent project delivery.
- Enthusiasm and proactivity to schedule workload and plan tasks effectively with tactical and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and writing with the ability to write compelling deal proposals by incorporating input from the engineers with critical thinking/problem solving/negotiation skills in ambiguous and fluid situations with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels and to flex as needed in a fast paced environment
- High integrity with respect to maintenance of proprietary and confidential information