The Application Engineer will:
- Advice customer Engineers on new fasteners design
- Generate engineering proposals to provide savings and new sales for Optimas and the customer
- Rationalise items to utilise the minimum number of part numbers
- Maintain and develop a set of key performance indicators that demonstrate company’s value to the customers
- Other duties and tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
You will thrive working with us if you have the following:
- S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Excellent English Communication Skills (required to develop project with engineers from other countries).
- 2+years of working experience in engineering.
- Good knowledge of fasteners, materials & finishes.
- Familiar with the automotive and/or distribution business.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must perform work in an ethical manner and uphold Optimas’s culture of honesty and ethics at all times.