Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
Are you passionate about how psychology can be applied to the workplace? Are you looking to use that passion to make an impact on employee and company development? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Fragrance Manufacturing Inc. is seeking a Bilingual Human Resource Generalist to take on employee relations, benefits, wellness initiatives, and performance management to improve employee experience and development. In this unique role, you will seek out opportunities to incorporate psychology principles and implement best practices.
About Us and What We Offer You
FMI is a rapidly growing manufacturer of OTC, personal care, home care, and fragrance products manufacturer located adjacent to the LVI airport. Our growth has been unprecedented, and we have an immediate need to find true people and process leaders.
At FMI, we are fully focused on equality and inclusion and believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique. Our purpose is to "Inspire Full Potential." Ingrained in our DNA are strong core values which define who we are as a company and what we are unwaveringly looking for in employees.
- We are the customer’s eyes.
- We are respectful, encouraging, and helpful.
- We are relentless and thoughtful to find the solution.
- We always do right- even when it’s hard.
- We own it!
- We are “ALL IN."
FMI is taking extra precautions during the pandemic which is detailed here on our website https://www.fragrancemfg.com/bulletin-board/
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance benefits are company paid
- Paid time off- starting at 13 days per year!
- 8 paid holidays plus a personal holiday to use when you want
- 401k with additional profit-sharing potential
- Employee appreciation and company events (COVID-19 safe)
- Bonus- earn an additional 3% of annual pay when the company achieves goals
About the team
Our Talent Strategy & Experience team is at the center of making sure FMI employees are happy, safe, productive, and set up for success at work. We are a new team, formed to bring an innovative and creative approach to everything from hiring and employee engagement to human resources, benefits, and wellness. When FMI says we “Inspire full potential”, TS&E is at the helm, helping our leaders develop their employees and advocating for programs and benefits that support them. We foster a sense of belonging in all that we do.
About the Job
Not only is the company growing exponentially, so is the team. We need a data-driven, ambitious, and creative team player who isn’t afraid to reach for the weird and suggest their biggest and wildest ideas. As the HR Generalist, you will bring a strong understanding of applying psychological principles to people and business strategies. You will play the lead role in employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, and managing projects such as implementing an HRIS. You will also be hyper-focused on safety, diversity, equity, and inclusion because we don’t just talk about it. We live it.
Important qualifications to your success as the Human Resource Generalist
- Bachelor’s degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or related field, or Human Resources with a minor in Psychology
- Master’s in I/O Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling employee relations issues, wellness and benefits programs, compensation analyses, and talent management, ideally in a high growth dynamic organization
- Comfortable speaking with people professionally, clearly, and positively in both English and Spanish
- Some experience with accommodation of behavioral and affective disorders at work
- Passionate problem solver who brings empathy and integrity to all that you do
- Organized and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook required
I'm interested, how do I apply?
Apply at: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ovj6ffwT&s=myHRpartner
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
FMI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice upon request.