CDL Truck Driver (Class A or B)
Join a Bethlehem, PA based family-owned company with a product line known around the world. Straight Arrow, the makers of Mane N’ Tail skin and haircare products, is seeking a CDL Driver looking for a new challenge. Split your time between driving and working in our state-of-the-art warehouse facility.
Straight Arrow offers:
- Regional driving- Home every night of the week and on weekends. Monday- Friday work!
- Opportunity to learn new skills- order fulfillment.
- Competitive pay rate- between $19-22 per hour based on experience.
- Appreciation. We treat our team members as members of our family.
- Company paid medical coverage for employees
- Voluntary dental, vision, and disability coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off designated by the President)
- Company provided training
Straight Arrow is the only company in the world serving both an equine and human consumer audience. Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow is a leading brand in the personal and skin care industry. Despite worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and customer service. Straight Arrow continues to manufacture all of its own products in the USA, consistently meeting a high-performance standard. You will love working here!
- Must be willing to perform driving and warehouse responsibilities.
- Work overtime as required.
- Pick-up and delivery of materials via company trucks.
- Inspect material for damage or discrepancies.
- Prepare order forms.
- Drive forklift to unload trucks and pick orders.
- Wrap pallets of product.
- Inspect and clean trucks to ensure good working order.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance, or up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Must have a CDL License with medical card. Hazmat endorsement a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ commercial driving experience.
- Ability to pass a drug test, driving test, and background verifications.
- Steady work history.
- The ability to read, write & understand written English
- Safety focused!
- Ability to communicate with internal customers.
- General computer knowledge, including email.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include a current resume or complete our online application.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.