Survey Sales Associate
Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS), the Northeast’s premier construction and survey equipment consulting company has a unique opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization as a Survey Sales Associate! In this role, your desire to drive activity and uncover opportunities will help drive growth with existing clients while uncovering new prospects within survey and mapping product solutions across the Eastern PA region.
In this high visibility role, your primary focus will be visiting customers in the field to understand their survey and mapping needs while demonstrating solutions in the designated region through the following responsibilities:
- Actively manage customer relationships and uncover opportunities through meticulous planning and consistent sales process through daily travel and repeatable contact.
- Uncover customer needs, provide demonstrations and recommend solutions towards achieving sales goals.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with strategic accounts in your region while providing first level of support along with sales.
Important Qualifications to your Success
Experience in survey/mapping or AEC industries is preferred, sales experience a bonus
- Proficiency in Sales CRM, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Frequent travel is mandatory, and ability to work independently
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.