Manager, Business Development Representative
Sales Vimercate, Italy
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
As the BDR Manager at Liferay you will hire, train, coach, and lead a team of world-class Sales Development Representatives, and own a monthly pipeline goal.
- Develop Coaching to improve and optimize the opportunity generation process
- Drive quota achievement of BDR team by focusing on quality, attaining to the strategic goal of finding decision-makers in target accounts
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring, and development of the BDR team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, lead pipeline, the conversation of qualified opportunities, and overall effectiveness
- Learn the scalable, measurable, and predictable process for managing and growing the team
- Iterate and improve outbound, inbound, and ABM strategy for target accounts
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, the leverage peer network for benchmarking & delivering world-class SDR performance
- Strong ability to represent concepts and summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with a sense of how SDRs think, operate, and absorb training
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales development processes, technology, and coaching.
- 2+ years Leadership experience in SDR/BDR in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with BDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, Zoominfo
- Able to work in a complex, innovative, high speed and changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with remote leadership and managing teams focused on global markets
- Experience in working with a global sales and marketing team based in multiple locations.
- Strong written communication skills, attention to detail
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with peers; sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
- Super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.