Enterprise Sales Manager
Sales Bangalore, India
About You and this Role
The People team at Liferay, Inc. is constantly working behind the scenes to design, build and deliver the best experience for our employees. As we aim to have the best experience for our employees, we are looking for a dynamic Enterprise sales manager in Bangalore/Mumbai who love taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward. You will play an integral role in generating interest in Liferay, developing relationships with potential customers and SI partners on the front end of the sales cycle, proposing Liferay DXP based solutions to identified opportunities and enhancing Liferay’s brand as a valuable solution provider.
- Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospects.
- Reach decision makers at target companies that are involved in a buying decision
- Qualify opportunity against an established criteria and work with the sales engineering team to prepare value propositions and proposals.
- Giving presentation and arranging demonstration of the products to different departments and stakeholders.
- Revenue Generation from new business.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly targets of given revenue quota
- Total 10 years of Sales Experience in the technology space with 5+ years of experience in Software/Solution Selling to Enterprises (Banks, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail etc.)
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.