Senior Product Designer
Product Design Remote, Brazil Recife, Brazil
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
We make a world-class platform for some of the largest enterprises out there to build dynamic and data-driven user experiences. We’re looking for a senior product designer with strong interaction skills to evolve the experience across our platform in the area of Orchestrate. While that sounds daunting, you won’t be doing it alone! We have a global design division with teams in Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and North America that are excited to build with you.
Liferay’s Orchestrate area is looking for a designer to create engaging experiences in our exciting low-code, workflow feature set! You will work across the Software Development Lifecycle to take complex business requirements from buyer personas and design delightful interactions for end users.
This role is only for candidates based in Brazil, even when remote must live in Brazil.
- Empathetic interaction. You’ll be designing for highly technical IT administrators, non-technical business users, and everyone in-between. You know how to understand your users and design for the edges, not the average
- Engineering Foundation. Designing a low-code product means having a solid grasp of the engineering behind it so that you can more effectively design solutions for business users
- Collaboration. Working inside of our core platform (Liferay DXP) means considering the greater context and working with other teams is essential. You’re an active listener and can communicate your ideas effectively, and your designs shine as a result.
- 3+ years experience delivering end to end designs for products and not just sites
- Problem-solving skills to translate complex business processes into streamlined user experiences
- Owned or worked within design systems that you regularly contributed to and helped evolve
- Experience leading a visual design direction for a new or redesigned product that accounts for accessibility requirements
- Advanced or Fluent in English to communicate with the global design team and stakeholders
- Low-code and workflow experience.
- Design research knowledge.
- Business acumen. Understanding of business principles.
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility, grow professionally, and Stay Nerdy
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers, and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.