Director, Brand Marketing & Communications (Global) - Ezra
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
In this role you will report to the Global CMO and will play a pivotal role in executing and managing the global strategy and ensuring the global team is aligned with overall business objectives, ultimately enabling us to continue to drive growth globally.
This role requires a talented marketer with both strong online and offline skills, experience in L&D is an asset but you must have a strong understanding of both B2C and B2B marketing.
The ideal candidate is creative and strategic and prioritizes data and takes an analytic approach to everything they do. They are experienced in emerging platforms, marketing technology and are required to have excellent project management and communication skills and must be a strong writer and storyteller.
They must also thrive in a fast-paced work environment and have experience growing and managing a team.
How will I make an impact:
- Working with the CMO you will support regional marketing leads across APAC, EMEA and the Americas with their go-to market strategy and ensure all paid, owned and earned media builds both brand awareness for Ezra in addition to generating leads and revenue for the sales team
- Manage and lead the global marketing team including content, community, social media, PR and brand marketing, translation and creative to drive awareness, consistency and localise with ease across the globe
- Working with the CMO and other marketing team members to develop and execute a brand and product-centric global strategy supporting our various audiences and solutions
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns that support revenue-generation and further product knowledge and penetration in the market
- Continue to build the global marketing operations, organize workflow and processes to ensure that information sharing, thought leadership, education and global alignment continue to be a top priority for the organization
- Collaborate with internal teams and act as a liaison with the global sales, operations, product, BDRs, sales enablement and HR teams to assist in developing customer-focused, market-leading sales and marketing collateral – act as the brand gatekeeper
- Work in collaboration to deliver impactful and stunning audience driven creative and help manage and facilitate an “always on” digital strategy alongside the digital marketing lead; which leverages our website, email, SEO, SEM, content, paid and organic social in addition other channels and/or optimizations
- You must be a strong business writer, editor with a passion for generating exceptional content as you will help direct, manage and contribute to the development of thought leadership materials in the voice of Ezra and its management team
- Collaborate & own working relationships with external global suppliers including membership organizations, trade press, event organizers, agencies and other partners
- Manage the global marketing team budget and cost control on your projects and delivering them within budget
- Align closely with sales and internal stakeholders while continually measuring, optimizing, and reporting KPIs/MQLs/ CAC and other core metrics for the Adecco board
- Focus on building and managing a best-in-class team
What you bring to this role:
- 10+ years B2C marketing including agency experience
- 5+ year in B2C marketing
- Salesforce super user… marketing attribution is your superpower
- Proven track record of creating and delivering innovative cross channel marketing campaigns that drive awareness
- Exceptional writing/copywriting and editing skills
- Creative, collaborative and caring .. you want to push the envelope and drive impact
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally
- Degree in PR, Marketing or Media
- Graduate degree or certificates would be a bonus
What we offer
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.